Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Birthday Wish

Today is my birthday and so far it's going just the way I wanted.  I woke up to plenty of fresh bleach white powdery snow (nearly 2 feet).  It's cold, well below freezing.  There's the promise of sunshine and a decent amount of clouds.  It all adds up to perfect conditions to get get out and make some new work.  My bag is packed, my gear and winter wear is hanging in wait and now I play the waiting game like a kid waiting for everyone else to wake Christmas morning (I had a hard time waiting as a kid, but that's another story for another day).

My goal today is head out to one of my favorite places.  


I'm not getting any younger.  I could use a good hike in the cold.  It clears my head.  I plan to do a little color photography, but for the most part, today is going to be an infrared kind of day.  So here's to turning another year older and doing something I love just one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment