Friday, January 4, 2013

Keeping it Simple

One of the biggest challenges I'm facing with the INVISIBLE project is selecting the right photographs to tell the story.  While the format of the book is a photo book mixed with short stories highlighting the many places, various adventures and occasional misadventures I had while learning to photograph in infrared, it's still about the photographs.  

Choosing one image over an other is a daunting task.  The following image, cut for a number of reasons, is still a nice photograph.  The issue is clear, it just didn't help to tell the story.

Ripples
I have dozens of photographs like the one above.  Many of them will find a way to this blog, as I feel they hold a place in my quest, but they missed the mark for the INVISIBLE project.



*Please remember all images are Creative Commons, Non-Commercial

*Please feel free to share or use for personal projects, but remember to

1.   Link back to www.invisibleirjourney.blogspot.com or the post from which photographs were shared.
2.   Make sure to give credit where credit is due.  I love to share and post, but remember I'm a person too.  It doesn't take long to say photograph by Travis W. Forbear or cut and paste a link.  


No comments:

Post a Comment