Sunday, April 28, 2013

It All Started With Nothing

I've been working on the e-book INVISIBLE for nearly 4 months straight.  It's almost done and will be available (fingers crossed) by June.  I have a few house cleaning items and one more person to finalize the edits, then it will be time to create a way to share my journey with the world.  It's exciting to finally realize this dream.  I've already made plans for a follow up project, but that's a story for another day.

I started INVISIBLE nearly a year ago.  It wasn't until I stood alone, facing a vast canvas of unbroken lines of sand that I realized I had to make this e-book.  There is a story to be told.  The book is more than just a few nice photographs of places, it's about the changing of the places, from moment to moment and how I was changed by being there.

Where is your blank canvas?  This is one of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment